Powerful Phone Tool for your Centro or Treo™!
Phone Technician keeps your Centro / Treo under control.
- Sound Booster - Turn your call volume to 11! Now you can hear who you're talking to!
- Funky Ringer - Ringtones from Mp3, Ogg, Wav, Midi - also gives you
much more control...
- Includes Built in MP3 player - no
need to purchase a separate mp3 player.
- Easy Conference - makes setting up 3 way conference calls a breeze
- Easy Dial - Easily call or sms a number stored in any application
- Alarms Off during calls - Alarms are loud when they're in your ear!
- Save Battery - Turn off the screen during phone calls.
- Phone Connection control - set times each day for your phone connection to turn on and off
- Call Master - use the keyboard to put calls on hold, or hang up - even controlling calls in a conference individually
- Stay Put - lets you stay in the application you are using when a call comes in.
Palm Infocenter's Review Concludes:
"Phone Technician is simply a must-have application for Treo owners who spend more than 10 minutes per day using their devices as a telephone. The combination of Butler and Phone Technician makes for a powerful 1-2 punch. The volume booster part of the PT alone is worth the purchase price. With the added value brought to the table by the other aspects of PT, it’s a no-brainer to purchase this app over Volume Care."
Boost your Call Volume to 11!
The Centro can be really hard to hear, even at full volume...
- The Sound Booster gives you more volume using the normal interface.
- You just keep pressing the volume up button and your Treo just keeps getting louder!
Take control of your ringtone and SMS tone!
- Use MP3s, Wav, Ogg, Midi or polyphonic tones as your ringtone.
- Includes built in MP3 player (compatible with Treo 650 onwards & Centro)
- Also supports Pocket Tunes, Aeroplayer and MMPlayer
- You do NOT need
to buy a separate MP3 player to use MP3 ringtones.
- Choose repeat time, vibrate, LED, and more.Set volume to increase with each ring
- Set first x rings to be silent (e.g. vibrate only)
- Vibrate every 3 seconds for 2 vibrates, then start mp3. Every 3
seconds vibrate once and increase the Mp3 volume .Play the midi bird tone at full volume every 5 seconds. Vibrate
only if ringer switch is off.
- Play the Alarm ringtone constantly. Every 5 seconds, increase the
volume and vibrate 3 times.
Screen Control - Save precious
- Turn the screen on and off normally during a call.
- Set the screen to turn off automatically during the call if you
don't press any buttons for x seconds.
Saves precious battery power!
Alarms Off During Calls
Alarms are LOUD with the phone at your ear...
- Turn alarms off automatically when you are on a call.
- Any alarms that were silenced will go off normally at the end of
- Setting up 3-way conference calls is a breeze.Just select the two numbers you want to call and press 'Start Conference' After your first party is connected, you'll see a button to call the second.When the second party is connected, just press conference.
- If you've ever tried to put someone on hold, open the contacts app, find the next person to call, dial them and manage the conference before - you'll know how painful it used to be!
- Select a number in another application (like the memo pad) and just press the green phone button to call or sms it.
Phone Connection Control - On & Off at your whim
- Select times and days to turn your phone network connection on and
- No More Calls in the middle of the night, No more mornings forgetting
the phone was off!
- Turn the phone network connection on automatically after reset -
vital if you use any buggy applications!
Call Master - Full control of multiple calls
- Completly control BOTH your calls using the keyboard
- You can end the call, toggle speakerphone, or put it on hold
- If you are in a conference, you can control each call seperately, so you can hang up either of the calls, or mute whichever you choose
Stay Put - Don't lose what you are doing just because a call comes in!
- Stay in the application you have open when a call comes in. This means that you don't lose your place, and don't have to relaunch your application when the call ends
- Of course if you want to jump to the phone application, you can just press the phone key
- You can still answer and end calls using the normal red and green buttons, and answer with the normal on-screen display.
*Free upgrades for a year if you purchase through this site
(or another advertising this offer)