- We may collect and process information that you provide to us, through filling in any information in our applications, or signing up to a forum, newsletter or in any other way.
- If you request it, we may use information held about you to provide you with news about products, updates or any changes to our business.
- If you request it, may use information held about you to provide setup information, for our apps.
- Where our apps require use of your information to work, we will store and use information you provide.
- We may also collect anonymous statistical information about our users’ systems and browsing habits. Anonymous means that this information does not identify any individual.
- Our free applications use advertising currently provided by Admob and Apple and anonymous statistical information is reported to them so they can see whether their adverts are effective. Click for more information about Admob and more information about Apple adverts
- We use Flurry to collect anonymous statistical information. This helps us to know what features are popular, and what device types and versions are in use. You can disable this feature in the applications. Click for details about Flurry. Click to opt out of Flurry.
- We use Crashlytics to collect crash reports and anonymous statistical information. This helps us to fix bugs. You can disable this feature in the applications.
We also use Google analystics to collect anonymous statistical information about how people use out website. Click for details about Google analytics.
We use Google's Adwords conversion tracking to monitor whether adverts we pay for result in people downloading our apps. Click for details about Google Adwords.
If you enable it, we may also use Google analytics to collect
anonymous information about how our helper apps are working. Click for details about Google analytics.
We will only disclose your personal information if we have a legal obligation to do so, or if we need to enforce an obligation against you, or if you are using an application which is designed to share that data.
All information you provide to us is stored on our servers. Transmission of data via the internet is not completely secure. We will try to protect your data, but we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our websites and any transmission is at your own risk.
Our websites contain links to other websites. We don't have any control over third party websites. These websites will have their own privacy policies and we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these polices.
Send any questions about this policy or Hobbyist Software Limited to email@example.com.
- If you do have a crash, and you have not disabled this feature, then we may upload logging information to help diagnose the crash. Due to the nature of the logging information, this is potentially identifiable information.