- We may collect and process information that you provide to us, through filling in any information in our applications, or signing up to a forum, newsletter or in any other way.
- If you request it, we may use information held about you to provide you with news about products, updates or any changes to our business.
- If you request it, may use information held about you to provide setup information, for our apps.
- Google really wants us to be really explicit about email collection. They have threatened to ban our apps if we don't comply. So, for the avoidance of doubt:
Where our apps require use of your information to work, we will store and use information you provide.
For Chatter (or other chatbot-based apps), the following policies apply
- If you ask us to send you information by email, you'll have to give us your email address. We'll use this to send you the emails that you asked for. We don't share your email address with anyone
We may also collect anonymous statistical information about our users’ systems and browsing habits. Anonymous means that this information does not identify any individual. Different apps use different services, these include
Our free applications use advertising currently provided by Admob and Mopub and anonymous statistical information is reported to them so they can see whether their adverts are effective. Click for more information about Admob and more information about Mopub adverts
We use Crashlytics to collect crash reports and anonymous statistical information. This helps us to fix bugs.
- We store your messages in our database for approximately 24 hours to enable conversation continuity, for debugging and for abuse and misuse monitoring purposes
- These messages may be captured in server backups which are retained for approximately 4 weeks
- Our chat apps are powered by OpenAI, so all messages are sent to them through their API to generate responses.
- We do not share your messages with any other third party, unless legally required to do so
We use Google's Adwords conversion tracking to monitor whether adverts we pay for result in people downloading our apps. Click for details about Google Adwords.
We will only disclose your personal information if we have a legal obligation to do so, or if we need to enforce an obligation against you, or if you are using an application which is designed to share that data.
Some information you provide to us is stored on our servers. Transmission of data via the internet is not completely secure. We will try to protect your data, but we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our websites and any transmission is at your own risk.
Our websites contain links to other websites. We don't have any control over third party websites. These websites will have their own privacy policies and we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these polices.
Send any questions about this policy or Hobbyist Software Limited to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you do have a crash, then we may upload logging information to help diagnose the crash. Due to the nature of the logging information, this is potentially identifiable information.