Off Remote lets you turn off, lock, sleep, log off and restart a PC or Mac directly from your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
Turn off any computer on your network from your iDevice.
Forgot to turn off the office computer? No need to get up. Want to stop the kid’s marathon computer sessions? Do it remotely.
The timer function lets you set Off to trigger up to 24 hours in the future so you can set a computer to automatically turn off after a task such as completing a download or upload or to automatically lock at a certain time to limit a child’s screen time.
- Password protection
- Off, Sleep, Restart, Lock, Log off and Hibernate (not all computers can hibernate).
- Send a message before you turn the computer off 'Go to bed - it's past your bedtime!'
- Control any number of computers on your local network.
- Simple setup - Off Remote uses the same technology as the iTunes remote to connect over your local network to the helper on your computer.
- Compatible with Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10.
- Compatible with Mac OS 10.5 and later.
- Universal app is compatible with iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch.